Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite – A few days ago, Xiaomi unveiled my Xiaomi Mi 10 and Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro in China
Their European releases are still to be revealed,
But not only with these phones will the Mi 10 contract be completed,
- We have been used to Xiaomi to launch the Lite version of its flagship phone series, so we also expect that the Chinese company will soon unveil the Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite phone belonging to the middle class.
As of this moment, there are no official data available on the Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite
- But the recent period has witnessed the emergence of some information about the phone expected to carry the name Xiaomi Mi CC10 in the Chinese markets,
- The latest of this information is what appeared through a computer-generated image
that is said to reveal the design of the upcoming Xiaomi phone.
The last image appeared by the famous leaks
/ Leaks website and despite the reliability of this known leaks site,
- we can not deal with this image as a confirmed fact for the upcoming Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite phone, but from the picture,
- it is clear at least the design of a phone coming from Xiaomi.
- The picture shows the phone’s reliance on the currently popular design,
The front camera hole design,
which is located to the left of the phone screen,
as it becomes clear also the area of the edges surrounding the screen is equal on all sides
- Relying on a flat-screen while the speakerphone cut appears slightly above the top edge and not as a part within it.
According to the picture,
The back camera appears in the middle of the back of the phone
and in a circular frame divided internally into four sections,
The top section includes a lens surrounded by a white frame,
While the lenses in other sections are very similar,
- The LED flash for the rear camera is located under this circular frame.
- The absence of a fingerprint scanner on the back of the phone indicates an indication
- that the phone may rely on a built-in fingerprint scanner at the bottom of the screen.
- The site did not reveal any other details related to the phone except the image that we mentioned,
- Nor did any of the reports reveal any of the details of the phone’s specifications,
- And if it can be expected that the phone depends on one of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 7xxG processors,
which makes sense for a phone belonging to the upper-middle class.