Acer has announced a new range of products targeting the education sector. The company has launched a new 12-inch Chromebook 712,
Chrome OS features a stylish and durable design with a 12-inch 3: 2 aspect ratio to optimize portrait viewing and enhance productivity,
- In addition, it is equipped with the latest tenth-generation Intel® Core ™ processors for superior performance.
- The company also enhanced the TravelMate series of portable devices with the TravelMate Spin B3 convertible and the regular TravelMate B3,
- These devices are devoted to the field of education.
- These 11.6-inch laptops come with improved performance and a durable sporty design to protect them from the shocks associated with school life.
It is also ideal for use both inside and outside the school.
Chromebook 712 comes with 10th generation Intel® Core ™ i3 processors,
- Which provides the ability to deal with more complex and challenging classrooms such as those studying programming or video editing.
Topics related to what you are reading now:
Acer introduces TravelMate P6 and TravelMate P2 for professionals
Acer announces Spin 5 and Spin 3 as well as two other devices
January 10, 2020
This strong performance allows students to collaborate on educational projects, run multiple applications, and watch educational videos easily,
- and students can use the device for a full day after charging it once, as the battery lasts up to 12 hours.
- The Chromebook 712 is durable that meets US MIL-STD 810G military standards,
- It also has the ability to withstand the harsh treatment of highly mobile students.
- It has an enhanced joint system that is not affected even when students lift the device from the screen,
a system specifically designed to provide additional flexibility,
- The device can withstand up to 60 kg (132 pounds) of compressive strength, and therefore it does not crash if the student stops on him or sits on him while in the backpack,
The design of the reinforced device
and the shock-absorbing parts allow it to withstand falls from a height of up to 122 cm (48 inches),
The appliance is suitable for younger students,
as it meets the requirements of safe toys for children: ASTM F963-16 and UL / IEC 60950-1.
The device keyboard includes mechanically installed keys that are difficult to remove but easy to replace,
This makes it ideal for the study environment,
- and the keyboard is protected from fluid leakage of up to 330ml of water thanks to the water channel system
that directs water out of the bottom of the chassis,
In addition, the touchpad is moisture-proof.
- The new Chromebooks 712 supports learning thanks to a 3: 2 aspect ratio that gives students 18 percent more space compared to a 16: 9 aspect ratio screen of the same size.
- You can choose between the “C871T” touch screen or the “C871” non-touch screen,
and the device can be opened 180 degrees,
so it is level on the desk in order to share with other students during the classroom or school projects….