Electronic games .. A lot of people prefer having laptop computers to enjoy games everywhere,
And at the same time,
- we want computers that can be used for everyday and office work, whether we are students or workers,
However, laptops do not usually provide a counterweight to these devices if they are lightweight
The possibilities are less, and if the possibilities are available, its weight will be heavy.
Electronic games with great and more realistic technology
With the advent of light-tracing technology, everyone wants to play the game worlds with this technology,
That provide light reflections and shadow effects very close to reality so that the light seen in the scenes in the room, between the light source looks like a lamp,
And it is similar to the daylight coming from the windows. This way, you can try impressive and lively visual effects with the games that support them.
- In general, this technology appears to be useful only if you see the difference between treatment environments with devices that support this technology and other devices that do not.
However, what stands in the way of many players who use this technology,
It is without a doubt that the price and cost of installing a computer with hardware that can support this technology can run into thousands of dollars.
- Fortunately, with the announcement of RTX computers, NVIDIA has decided to simplify the transition into the world of ray-tracking laptops,
- Which costs less than other competitive options, and this is done by working with famous computer manufacturers such as Acer, Alienware, and ASUS,
Electronic games with RTX computers
Dell, Gigabyte, HP, Lenovo, MSI, Razer, and Samsung have manufactured around 40 mobile products with the following features:
RTX notebooks with the new Turing standard What does this mean?
This architecture allows us to perform six times faster than previous generations,
And support for real-time radiation tracking technology through games that support it by providing a specific part of the map for this technology,
Third is a general improvement in graphics performance thanks to artificial intelligence in general, with Turing technology,
Games can be processed much faster than previous Pascal technology, as shown in the following figure.
New card features from Nvidia company
These cards provide special radiation tracking cores that can provide more than 10 gigabytes per second,
Or ten times the previous generations.
- This is accomplished by incorporating RT Cores technologies into a Turing architecture,
- This speeds up the ray tracing process by locating the intersection of the rays with 3D scene technology.
This produces better and higher quality results than just using software to provide light tracking technology.
The same goes for the artificial intelligence that NVIDIA has kept for some devices to improve and significantly increase its performance.
Powerful performance without sacrifice.
- We usually suffer from a low frame rate when playing games with high settings.
Now what if we activate the light tracking technology? No problem after upgrading your laptop to RTX20,
The new Turing AI standard improves gaming experience.