iPhone – Advertising through product placement has been around in Hollywood since almost the same film making began
So we are no longer surprised when we see corporate brands clearly in the cinema iPhone
- It seems that Apple decided to go one step further after deciding that villains could not use iPhone
- Like iPhone 11, for example – while shooting.
According to the director of Knives Out
And Ryan Johnson’s planetary warfare, Apple has a strict clause in advertising contracts
It states that its devices cannot be used by any evil character.
In a discussion of a Knives Out scene with Vanity Fair,
“Apple allows you to use the iPhone in movies
but this is very pivotal if you are watching a mysterious movie,
bad guys, you cannot use the iPhone in front of the camera
“Every filmmaker who has a villain in his movie is supposed
to want to kill me secretly now.”
This is not surprising at all, as the company wants to maintain the strength of its positive reputation among people,
And if we believe that Apple started implementing this policy from the past few years,
Especially since the series of House of Cards
- showed the use of the villain “Frank Underwood” on all Apple devices without any problems.
It is worth noting that product advertisements within movies are widespread.
- Where companies exploit them to promote their products through the beloved heroes of people around the world,
- Even celebrities ’use of corporate products outside of movies is a form of promotion,
- Like the move of billionaire Warren Buffett,
- who announced his move to use an iPhone earlier,
- After years of Tim Cook’s attempts to persuade him to switch to Apple products,
to the point that the Apple president offered Mr.
Buffett to maintain his hardware and provide technical support himself if necessary
- They allow you to use iPhones in movies however
- This is crucial if you watch a mysterious movie
Bad guys can’t have an iPhone in front of the camera. ”
It is well known that Apple is tough on the ways in which its brands,
This ranges from marketing to product placement in movies.
The Apple website includes a set of guidelines
that third parties must follow in order not to be exposed
to issues of intellectual property issues.