Huawei has launched the EMUI 10 user interface based on the Android 10 operating system for the P30 Lite (Huawei P30 Lite).
And that after launching a while ago for my phone (P30) and (Huawei P30 Pro).
And the GSMArena website reported that the update has started to arrive for B30 Lite phone users in South Africa, and it comes with a size of 3.82 GB,
It comes with the new features that Android 10 comes with, along with Huawei’s features.
- Owners of the B30 Lite can download the new update by going to “Settings>” System> “Software Update.”
- It is noteworthy that the launch of the update comes about two weeks after the official account of Huawei on the Chinese social networking site (Weibo) confirmed
that it will launch the EMUI 10 user interface for 7 new phones.
Huawei intends to start testing Android 10 for four Huawei
and Honor phones during the month of February and to start testing it
for three other phones during the month of March.
The P30 Lite New Edition is powered by octa-core (4×2.2GHz + 4×1.7GHz) HiSilicon Kirin 710F processor and it comes with 6GB of RAM.
The phone packs 256GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 512GB via a microSD card.
As far as the cameras are concerned,
the Huawei P30 Lite New Edition packs a 48-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel primary camera on the rear
and a 32-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The P30 Lite New Edition runs Android 9 and is powered by a 3340mAh non-removable battery.
- It measures 152.90 x 72.70 x 7.40 (height x width x thickness)
and weigh 159.00 grams.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi,
- Wi-Fi standards supported,
- GPS, Bluetooth,
- and NFC. Sensors on the phone include Face unlock,
- Fingerprint sensor,
- Compass Magnetometer,
- Proximity sensor,
Ambient light sensor, and Gyroscope.