Huawei Mate Xs – At the same time last year and during MWC 2019 activities, Huawei unveiled its first foldable Huawei Mate X phones,
Today, after a full year has passed on this phone, Huawei announces the second version of the new Huawei Mate Xs
Which was to be revealed during the activities of the MWC 2020 conference
which was canceled due to fears of the spread of the new Coronavirus.
New in Huawei Mate Xs
The new phone does not differ from the previous version at the level of general design and how to fold and also the screen
- Because all this did not differ and given the first time the phone
- may not be able to differentiate it from the first version
- But the general differences included in the new phone, highlighted by its dependence on the new central processor Kirin 990 5G.
The phone has been improved on the level of hardness and the folding system
on the level of hardness and durability
- Huawei Mate Xs relies on two polyimide chips placed
- on the screen to increase its durability and avoid being damaged by continuous folding,
- While the phone did not differ in terms of screen diameter
- which has a diameter in the case of opening the phone 8 inches
- with a resolution of 2200 x 2480 pixels,
- It is a screen consisting of the main
- screen with a diagonal of 6.6 inches at a rate of 19.5: 9
- and a back screen at a rate of 25: 9
- which can also be used as a visual window when using the main phone camera to take selfies.
Speaking of the camera, the new Huawei Mate Xs relies on a quad-lens camera
- It is made up of a main 40-megapixel lens with f / 1.8 aperture,
- an 8-megapixel telephoto lens with f / 2.4 aperture and a 16-megapixel lens with f / 2.2 aperture.
The last lens is ToF for image depth sensor and autofocus assistance
- The same lenses can be used to photograph selfies
- as the phone does not include a front camera.
- Among the highlights of Huawei Mate Xs is the new suspension system
- or the hinge system named Falcon Wing
- Huawei asserts that it is better at the hardness level than
- the hinge and suspension system used in the first release,
The phone also relies on a more advanced cooling system
- then the one used in last year’s phone.
- The phone battery has a capacity of 4,500 mAh
The phone works with the Android 10 operating system in its open version
and covered by the EMUI 10 user interface, of course the system does not include any of the applications
Google services instead depend on Huawei Mobile Services which include a wide range of applications
But not to the same extent as available at the Plus Store, of course
The launch of the phone in the global markets starts from next March
at a price of 2499 euros for its only release with 8 GB of random memory
and 512 GB of internal memory