NVIDIA RTX20 and GTX16 Series graphics processors provide you with dozens of options for mobile devices suited to all your needs.
In this article,
let us take you to a wider view and options of the unique graphics processors from NVIDIA,
- This article will provide you with a broader comparison and options for more than one processor and will not be limited to one processor,
- Our goal is to enable anyone looking for a device with a distinct graphics processor to have one that suits their needs.
- Options are offered between the RTX series with ray-tracing technologies and the GTX series.
First: GeForce RTX processors NVIDIA
NVIDIA RTX20 vs. GTX16 Various options to meet your requirements
- NVIDIA has developed RTX graphics processors on Turing architecture that increase processor efficiency and add ray-tracing techniques to it.
Besides imposing a great speed and making the graphics more realistic with it.
The RTX20 series of these processors,
which are available in the market,
provides up to 6 times faster performance than regular processors,
- Besides, it gives the user an exciting experience with ray tracing techniques that make the image special with games more realistic,
It also improves the quality of your images and multimedia while viewing them,
Thanks to the technologies provided by artificial intelligence.
What do these processors offer? NVIDIA
If you want a premium gaming experience at the highest professional level,
This series of processors is the most understanding of your needs.
- if you work in the field of editing or designing with programs and content that require high quality and speed in a short time,
Especially since it provides a large virtual memory and makes the processing and appearance of graphics more smooth.
Therefore, if you are looking for the best gaming performance
and strive to enjoy the most realistic gaming experience at the highest level,
Maybe you should try games like Dying Light 2,
Minecraft, Control, Watch Dogs Legion, Cyberpunk 2077
, Bloodlines 2, SYNCED: Off-Planet,
- And Call of Duty: Modern Warfare which in turn is developed to give the user the best realistic experience with ray tracing technology.
At the same hardware level,
it provides you with attractive and elegant options with dozens of devices from different brands,
Especially with the NVIDIA GeForce Max-Q series with these companies to give the user the thinnest and lightest device sync with the speed.
- Lenovo Legion Y740 RTX 2070 is one of the great options that come with RTX processors with ray tracing technology,
the GeForce RTX 2070 GPU that delivers 4 times faster than conventional processors thanks to its 8GB virtual memory,
As the graphics processor has high capabilities, it will contribute to the addition of a distinguished processor, such as Intel Core i7-9750H,
1 TB HDD and 512 GB NVMe M.2 SSD.