|Headset offers||Check Price||-||Amazon|
Onikuma K18 Pro-We’ll be analyzing a different product than usual,
This is an inexpensive gaming headphone, and we’re talking about Onikuma K18 Pro.
How will they behave during our test days? We just have to find out in the full review!
Onikuma K18 Pro Review
Unboxing – Onikuma K18 Pro
The sales package consists of cardboard and has different technical specifications
in addition to product pictures and inside we find the following equipment:
- Computer audio / microphone adapter.
- Instruction manual.
- Building and design
Since we’re talking about cheap headphones (less than 25 euros) we can’t expect high-quality materials and top construction.
In fact, this product is made in a simple plastic way and the texture turns out to be a bit capricious.
It’s actually quite flexible, although I didn’t feel like I loved them so much for fear of breaking it.
These words of mine can scare you, but actually we totally agree with the price,
in fact, for what they offer it should cost more since some gaming headphones around 40 Euro can have a similar build.
From a design point of view they are very captivating
and to make matters worse we also have valve gods which makes these headphones better.
The microphone cannot be missing on a special applicator,
Which can be tilted by 120 degrees, just as the wings can be stretched
and tilted slightly to improve adherence to the head and ears.
In general, the wearability is very good and will not bother you even after long use sessions
and this will also be possible thanks to the good padding of the halls and the weight of the headphones.
Le Onikuma K18 Pro have a Micro USB port to power LED lights
as well as mini-sockets for controllers, and in addition, there is also a PC adapter
for audio and microphone output. In addition,
We also find a controller that integrates a noise reduction chip, microphone key, and wheel to adjust the volume.
Later on we leave you with the compatibility list of Onikuma K18 Pro:
- Xbox One: a adapter required;
- One S: microphone and voice acting.
- Xbox 360: not compatible
- PlayStation 4: microphone and sound.
- PS Vita: microphone and sound.
- PSP: audio only;
- Nintendo Switch: Sound Only;
- New Nintendo 3DS / XL: audio only;
- Nintendo 3DS / XL: audio only;
- Computer: microphone and sound.
- Portable: microphone and sound.
- IOS devices: microphone and sound.
- Android devices: microphone and sound.
Technical specifications – Onikuma K18 Pro
Later on, I leave you all the technical specifications of Onikuma K18 Pro:
- Driver diameter: 50 mm;
- Impedance: 20 ohms ± 15%;
- Sensitivity: 115dB ± 3dB;
- Frequency: 20-20000Hz;
- size: 6.0 * 2.7mm;
- Microphone sensitivity: -38dB +/- 3dB;
- Direction: unidirectional
- LED operating voltage: DC5V +/- 5%;
- Operating current: under 100mA.
- Headphone interface: USB + 3.5mm stereo audio and microphone jack.
- Cable length: about 2.2m / 7.22ft.
- Headphone size: about 19 x 10 x 21 cm;
- Headphone weight: 456 g.
Although there is said to be an audio chip for noise cancellation,
I personally doubt its existence. Despite everything,
the headphones do this well enough insulation thanks to the large and well-insulated wings.
At medium size, you will definitely not be able to hear outside noise while listening to music and during games.
Exactly as to the size of this much sturdy and the overall sound quality is very good for any purpose,
I was particularly affected by this stereo effect,
impeccable during game sessions. In fact, we have a clean,
well-balanced sound thanks to a good low-frequency presence.
Il Microphone It is really excellent quality and the sound returned is very clean.
In voice chat, your friends think they’ve come close to you,
and I have to admit I was completely surprised by the validity of Onikuma K18 Pro considering the price is negligible.
Then reaching the conclusions I can finally reveal the price to you, because Onikuma K18 Pro is currently available on Amazon a 17 euro (price may vary if you read the article between several days / weeks / months),
which is a great price for headphones that work well and may reach Its value is twice that.
Stereo audio and microphone are very good for games,
but also for watching videos/movies or listening to some music while using the computer. In short,
if you are looking for cheap headphones to play with your friends,
you should consider purchasing these Onikuma headphones.
How to set up your headset on Windows 10
To use a headset, you’re going to have to plug it in. Simple, we know, but it’s easy to get this step wrong if you’re not familiar with available ports for audio on a PC.
This can be achieved by hooking up the end of the cable on the headset to an available port on a PC or connecting it via wireless. Here are the options for headset owners:
- 3.5mm jack: Older and more affordable headsets usually have the cable split at the end with two 3.5mm jacks, one for audio out and the other for the microphone. (Pink for the microphone, green for the headset.)
- USB: USB-powered headsets offer enhanced experiences thanks to inline amps, controls, and other features though in terms of quality there isn’t a huge gap between USB and 3.5mm jacks.
- Wireless: Whether it be Bluetooth or requires a dedicated USB wireless receiver, these headsets remove all cables between and your computer, allowing you to sit more comfortably without fear of creating a tangled mess.
Depending on the case and motherboard installed on a desktop PC, there may be available ports on or near the front of the chassis,
Which could prove useful if you have a short cable or have no free ports on the rear.
The most important factor in terms of sound quality will be the soundcard on your motherboard, comparing it against a dedicated digital-to-analog converter (DAC).
|Headset offers||Check Price||-||Amazon|