Poco Corporation, which became an independent company a few weeks ago, announced its second phone
The Poco X2 is only the Redmi K30, but with a new name where the phone comes with the same design and the same specifications
But it carries the name Boco company as well as a price lower
then the price of the Redmi K30 phone and is considered the global version of the phone
- As the K30 was not available outside of China.
- The Poco X2 comes with a 6.6-inch LCD screen with a resolution of 2400×1080 and a refresh rate of 120Hz
This will make the phone smoother
- and the screen has two holes for the main front cameras of these 20-megapixel cameras
- The other one is 2-megapixel camera which is for better portrait taking.
- The phone comes with a Snapdragon 730G processor, 6 and 8 GB RAM, and 64, 128 and 256 GB internal storage.
Four cameras are in the back, with a resolution of 64 megapixels, 8 megapixels wide-angle and 2 megapixels macro
And 2 MP to help you take better Portrait photos.
- The phone comes with a 4,500mAh battery, support for 27W fast charging, and a fingerprint reader
- On the side built with the power button and the phone works with Android 10 and the phone will be available for sale in India on February 11 at a starting price of $ 225.