Realme X2 Pro launched the largest number of devices worth noting in 2019, followed by a large number of sales operations in the world during the first half of 2019.
Despite the decrease in Realme’s market share in the last quarter of 2019
Real Mei sales are still growing positively. Besides launching several devices, Realme also took care of regular security updates
The company has now released January security patches for Realme X2 Pro phones. And Realme C2, as well as VoWiFi support for the first.
Realme X2 Pro update
- Realme X2 Pro was launched in November 2019 as the first flagship phone from Realme, the Realme X2 Pro came powered by one of the best and most powerful processors Snapdragon 855+,
- And distinguish it by the phone, where the performance is very distinctive with this processor. The latest update brings security patches from January 2020 along with performance improvements. The update also brings voice over Wi-Fi (VoWiFi) and currently supports Airtel and Reliance Jio.
List the VoWiFi release schedule for other Realme phones.
Realme X2 Pro
Here are the highlights of the Realme X2 Pro update:
- Android security patch: January 2020
- Airtel and JIO VoWIFI added
- Fix known issues and improve system stability.
Fix failed Instagram video upload.
- a Real Me smartphone that was launched in April 2019 alongside the Realme 3 Pro. Realme C2 has very good components and super cool design at a very competitive price.
- The latest update works on the basis of the ColorOS 6.0 interface, and brings security patches for January 2020 with a fix for a video call error on WhatsApp.
Realme C2 update highlights:
Android security patch: January, 2020.
Fixed issue with WhatsApp video call restart.
- Wait for the update to come to you but if you do not want to wait, you can download the full firmware update packages from Realme from the links below and install them on your phone.
- Realme has announced the update of the VoWiFi feature to several phones, and this feature is considered as a service for calls over Wi-Fi networks.
- Through your connection to WiFi networks, you will be able to make calls of excellent quality through the service provider, but with support for Wi-Fi networks that improve the quality of the signals and the same prices for your calls.
Here are the most important phones that will support VoWiFi in the first quarter of 2020:
Realme X2 Pro
The Realme X2 was the first phone to receive the VoWiFi calling feature in January. Older phones like the Realme C2, on the other hand, were one of the last to receive the update. The feature comes alongside the March 2020 Android security update, and the firmware version for this update is RMX1941EX_11.A.24. The update also brought along swipe gestures from both sides. Realme announced the rollout of this update via a community post as well.
To use Wi-Fi calling on Realme phones, ensure that you are connected to a Wi-Fi network. Go to Settings > Sim Card & Cellular Data > Select SIM Card and Mobile Data option > Tap on SIM 1/2 > select Wi-Fi calling. Go to Wi-Fi calling preferences > Select Wi-Fi calling preferred option.
For all those unaware, VoWiFi calling enables users to make calls using a Wi-Fi network. For instance, when a user tries to make outgoing calls in an area where poor cellular connectivity prevails, then the enabled VoWifi SIM uses Wi-Fi to make the calls.