Reveal some details of Realme X50 Pro front and back camera
A few days later, Realme unveils its stronger phone for 2020, the Realme X50 Pro, which is awaiting high ambitions from experts and consumers,
They are the aspirations that will most likely be in place,
according to the details revealed by the various leaks that dealt
with phone specifications during the past few days.
- Previously we knew that the Realme X50 Pro will come with a Super AMOLED screen with a refresh rate of 90 Hz
- and will be based on the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 flagship processor,
And of course,
- it will support the fifth-generation technology in Dual-Mode 5G,
As for one of his leaks, which came through a reliable source from within the company,
- The camera covers the phone, which will consist of 6 lenses divided between the front and front cameras.
The company’s marketing director,
Xu Qi, revealed
Details of some of the camera details of the Realme X50 Pro phone
and also displayed a set of photos taken by the phone’s back camera,
The company official posted these details via a post on Weibo,
- Among these pictures is what revealed the effectiveness of the night mode on the phone, as shown in the following pictures.
The Realme X50 Pro will come with a quad-back camera with a 64-megapixel main lens
- In addition to an ultra-wide lens that can be used to shoot video with a portrait and telephoto lens,
- it can reach a hybrid zoom rate of up to 20x.
- By posting on a site published via a Realme account in Europe.
- As for the front camera of the phone
- The dual lenses come and the company has also revealed its details,
which includes a 32-megapixel main lens backed by a super-wide view angle of 105 degrees.
Its accuracy has not been revealed,
but it will likely reach 8 megapixels and will have a technology called UIS Max Super Video Stabilization,
which is mostly a video stabilization technology,
but its details have not yet been revealed.
Realme has announced that it will officially announce its new flagship phone on February 24th, at a conference in Madrid, Spain.