Samsung A51 – After the success of the Samsung A50 in particular, and the Samsung Galaxy A series in general,
Samsung appeared to change the concept of mid-range phones.
Where Samsung is now focusing on issuing many of the improved phones through which Samsung seeks to extend its control over the various categories in the world of smartphones,
Whether Medium or Upper Categories for phones
Samsung is currently after announcing the A-series phones,
- focusing on issuing new versions for the phones that were released,
- such as Samsung A20,
- Samsung A30,
- Samsung A50 and other phones that were announced in the year 2019.
- And now the role came on the release of the upgraded
- the version from the previous version Samsung A50,
Where the wonderful Samsung A51 phone was announced
where Samsung updates some components in the previously mentioned phones
- and launched them to the market in a sequential digital sequence
- with the name previously announced in a step
- that Samsung may adopt in Completing the series march by developing
- and launching the improved versions of the phones through
- Samsung would like to expand its user base to control most price groups.
After the official announcement of the Samsung A51 phone
we will display the full review and price of the phone
stating the most prominent advantages and disadvantages of the new phone from Samsung.
First, we show you a quick specification for the Samsung A51:
Samsung A51 Specifications
Advertising on the phone
The phone was announced and launched to the market in December 2019
Dimensions of the phone
- 158.5mm length, 73.6mm width, 9mm thickness,
- and phone weight 172g
- Phone manufacturing materials
- The phone is made of glass on the front,
and the rest of the body with polycarbonate
Supports 2G networks, 3G networks, 4G networks
Samsung A51 Screen
6.5 inch, Super AMOLED, 2400 x 1080 pixels, 405 pixels density per inch, occupies 87.4% of the front of the phone, has a scratch protection layer of Gorilla Glass 3
Quad camera with precision
48 MP, f / 2.0, 26mm (wide), 1 / 2.0 ”, 0.8µm, PDAF 12 MP, f / 2.2, 13mm (wide angle), 1.12µm, 5 MP, f / 2.4, 40mm (telephoto camera), dedicated macro camera 5 MP, f / 2.2, (widescreen), 1/5 “, 1.12 m, depth sensor
32 MP, f / 2.2, 26mm (wide angle), 1 / 2.8 ”, 0.8µm
Exynos 9611 (11 nm) processing technology, an octa-core processor with a frequency of (4 x 2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4 x 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53), with a Mali-G72 MP3 graphics processor
- 64 GB, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Supports the installation of an external memory microSD, up to 1 TB
Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
Bluetooth version 5.0, A2DP
Supports GPS and A-GPS technology, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, Supports NFC technology
It supports Type-C, Type-C 2.0 charging and connectivity port with OTG features to connect a flash disk to a phone or mouse.
- Supports screen fingerprint
- and optical fingerprint
- Supports Compass,
- Supports amplifier, 3.5mm port for connecting external speakers
Additional microphone for noise cancellation during calls, FM radio
Samsung A51 Battery
4000 mAh supports 15W fast charging
Black, white, blue, pink
After reviewing the quick specifications of the Samsung Galaxy a51, we show you the full review of the phone.
Samsung A51 body
The body of the Galaxy A51 is made of glass materials on the front, and the rest of the body is made of polycarbonate materials that help to withstand shocks.
The dimensions of the phone are 158.5 mm length,
- 73.6 width, 7.9 thickness,
- and the phone’s weight is 172 grams.
we find that the design of the phone interface is similar to the design of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10,
Samsung A51 comes with a screen with new dimensions
- and the edges surrounding the screen are very small,
- and the screen occupies 88% of the phone’s interface,
in Conclusion The screen is centered on the top with a hole on the front camera of the phone.