Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite is a new phone
by the leading company with standard specifications at an affordable price for all.
Samsung will soon introduce Galaxy S10 Lite with a giant 4,370 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite huge battery phone
There are a lot of leaks about Samsung’s flagship version of its Galaxy series phone,
It is the S10 Lite which will be announced soon
This phone will be launched soon as the latest leaks revealed a capacity of 4370 mAh in the phone’s battery.
Samsung unveiled the Galaxy S10 series in March from the beginning of this year
The leaks recently started to reveal details about Samsung’s plans to launch a less expensive version of this series to the market titled Galaxy S10 Lite.
Samsung S10 Lite
S10 Lite was discovered in the Geekbench database
As some phone specifications have been confirmed which will be launched later with
Snapdragon 855 processor with 8 GB RAM.
The phone also supports Android 10
In other leaks by Anatel in Brazil,
The battery capacity of the Galaxy S10 Lite revealed the same that was mentioned at the top 4370 mAh.
It is the minimum battery capacity and therefore the battery capacity is expected to reach 4,500 mAh,
The phone is also expected to support fast charging from the 45W charger.
- It is noteworthy that Samsung has not yet confirmed the official announcement of the Galaxy S10 Lite,
- But the 6.7-inch Super AMOLED screen phone is expected to come as it supports FHD Plus screen quality,
- It houses a triple camera with a 48-megapixel main sensor equipped with a 12 and 5-megapixel sensor while the front camera comes with 32-megapixels.
- “The Galaxy S and Galaxy Note devices have met consumer wants and demands around the world. These devices represent our continuous effort to deliver industry-leading innovations, from performance
- and power to intelligence and services,” said DJ Koh, President and CEO of IT & Mobile Communications Division, Samsung Electronics.
“The Galaxy S10 Lite and Galaxy Note10 Lite will introduce those distinct key premium features that make up a Galaxy S and Galaxy Note experience.”