According to the British newspaper “Daily Mail”.
Small smart tablet Smart diapers
Smardii’s product boils down to a small white tablet that can be attached to baby nappies on the market.
The microdisk includes information transfer sensor chips,
Via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth to an application on a smartphone or tablet that is in the possession of the parents, nursing staff or care officials for the elderly,
When diaper or urine appears in diapers, in addition to measuring body temperature
and alerts if there is a defect in the formation of urine.
The application allows care officials or parents to follow more than 12 patients or infants at the same time.
No infections and ulcers
Smart innovation helps prevent users from getting ulcers by quickly alerting the user to need to replace the diaper with dry and clean ones.
According to the founder of the producing company Vikram Mehta in a statement to the newspaper Investor
Business while participating in the Consumer Electronics Show 2020 events:
“Some people may think it is funny,
but when you go to a nursing home and look at the quality of care, it is very dangerous.”
- Urinary incontinence is one of the most common daily problems in the care of the elderly, with approximately 50% of adults over the age of 60 suffering from this condition.
- If this condition is left untreated over long periods of time, dirty underwear may lead to a host of more serious problems, including infections, ulcers, and infection.
- The smart app also stores data over weeks and months to help track long-term shifts in body behavior or functions.
- Smart signed agreements to use the devices in three French healthcare facilities in 2018,
- and is currently planning to expand in Italy and the United States.