Xiaomi today announced new versions of the Black Shark 3 and Black Shark 3 Pro gaming phones with Snapdragon 865 5G processor
And a three-dimensional design of the back camera with triple settings and a starting price of $ 501
The specifications and design of the Black Shark 3 and Black Shark 3 Pro are not significantly different
Difference comes in screen size and display quality
The exterior design of the two phones is compatible
- With a triple camera with triangle design on the back
- and a brand logo to the bottom of the camera settings
- Both phones also have a 3.5 mm headphone jack
- The Black Shark 3 Pro features mechanical gamers for gaming in the corners of the phone frame
As an alternative to the touch buttons to control games
- The mechanical actuators feature a pop-up design when starting games
- It is one of the features that are absent from the main version.
- The Black Shark brand also confirms that game control popups can support the user up to 300,000 times
- The new releases also include a liquid cooling system known as the ‘Sandwich’ design, which includes dual liquid cooling on both sides of the phone.
Black Shark 3 phones also support better heat dissipation performance
which comes with a 50% higher capacity
- The Black Shark 3 is slated to feature a 6.67-inch AMOLED screen
- The phone also supports the 90Hz screen rate,
- and the touch sensitivity simulates 270Hz.
- On the other hand, the Black Shark 3 Pro comes in a 7.1-inch screen, with Quad-HD Plus 2K resolution
- The phone supports a 90Hz refresh rate
- with a touch sensitivity that simulates a speed of 270Hz
Both phones also support Snapdragon 865 5G processor chip
With LPDDR5 RAM standard at 12 GB RAM
Or 8 GB RAM in LPDDR4X
The phone also comes with a storage capacity in UFS 3.0, and also supports WiFi 6 standards
Xiaomi introduces Black Shark 3 and Black Shark 3 Pro gaming triple settings in the rear camera with a 64-megapixel main sensor
- Another 13-megapixel sensor with wide viewing angles 120 degrees, and the third 5-megapixel sensor comes to support the depth of photography,
- The front camera also comes with a 20-megapixel sensor.
- The Black Shark 3 includes a 4,720 mAh battery, while the Black Shark 3 Pro comes with a 5,000 mAh battery,
- Both phones support 65W fast charging technology, and both phones support charging via the USB C port.
- The back of the phone also comes with a magnetic charging port for 18W gaming.
Xiaomi introduces Black Shark 3 and Black Shark 3 Pro phones in gray, black, as well as silver.
In the following lines, we review the price of new releases.
Black Shark 3 price
The distinctive model with 8 GB RAM with 128 GB storage capacity at $ 501.
A distinctive model with 12 GB RAM with 128 GB storage capacity at $ 544.
A model with 12 GB RAM with 256 GB storage capacity at $ 573.
This version is available for sale on March 6.
The price of the Black Shark 3 Pro phone
The distinctive model with 8 GB RAM with 256 GB storage capacity at $ 673.
model with 12 GB RAM with 256 GB storage capacity at $ 716.