Xiaomi confirms – While many major technology companies decided to cancel their attendance
to the Mobile World Congress MWC 2020 to be held in Barcelona,
Spain, late this month
Because of the coronavirus outbreak,
It announced that it will stick to its original plan.
- The company has posted a tweet detailing the precautions the company will take
- to ensure the safety of its employees and visitors to its booth.
- For presentations at the Xiaomi booth,
the company will bring employees from its European offices.
Please note that all offered products will be sanitized repeatedly,
In accordance with the guidelines of the GSMA organization that oversees the organization of the MWC.
And for employees and CEOs coming from China,Xiaomi confirms
Xiaomi will ensure they leave the country at least 14 days before the MWC 2020 Mobile World Congress and show no symptoms.
Needless to say,
At the Mobile World Congress MWC 2020,
Xiaomi will unveil a host of new smartphones,
As well as many other smart devices,
- this includes the global launch of the two phones Xiaomi Mi 10 and Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro.
- The new devices will be on display at the Xiaomi booth between February 24 and 27.