Xiaomi is preparing to unveil soon its new flagship phones Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro,
which is why it has become customary to find news of the two phones spread at an accelerated pace,
During the past few days
- we have known some details about the next two phones
- and the latest of these leaks relates to the level of performance of the next phone,
which achieved an exceptional and unacceptable result through the most reliable and common tests.
Through the Chinese social networking site “Weibo”
- a user posted that the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro had managed
- to achieve a score of 590 thousand points on the famous AnTuTu test,
It is a number that none of the phones has been able to achieve yet, as the latest AnTuTu listings are surpassed by the Asus ROG Phone 2 for games 12 GB
and 512 GB, and this phone has achieved a score of 507051 points.
It is clear from the comparison of the number revealed by the user of the Chinese social networking site,
and between the number achieved by the highest phone on the AnTuTu lists currently, it is clear the big difference between the two phones
Also, the difference is increased by looking at the phone last year Xiaomi Mi 9, which is ranked tenth in the list with a score of 447988 points.
Xiaomi Mi 10
The source did not reveal a picture of the result of this test,
and some may find that this result may not be logical given the performance of the phones currently available,
- But the reports that have appeared during the recent period that dealt with talking about the specifications of Xiaomi Mi 10 have confirmed
that the phone will rely on the latest flagship processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 865,
Xiaomi has also confirmed that the phone will rely on a random memory LPDDR5 category
which confirms that the phone will be one of the fastest smartphones ever
Previous leaks also indicated that the Xiaomi Mi 10 will depend on the front camera hole design screen located in the upper left corner
and will support a refresh rate of 120 Hz
The phone will feature a quad-lens back camera
and the main lens of 108 megapixels.
- The phone will also feature stereo headsets and will support 66-watt fast charging technology.